Dear Friend and Ministry Partner,
We want to express our deep appreciation for your compassionate and generous support. Please find below an update of our ministry over the past month. May God continue to bless you richly as together we seek to serve Him in all that we say, think, and do.
Much Love and Many Blessings,
QUICK BULLET-POINT UPDATE
- Our search for a church home continues, and we are enjoying visiting different expressions of Christ's body in this area.
- Nancy has enjoyed some fellowship opportunities with other Seminary spouses, and looks forward to participation in a regular small group.
- Dan is learning a great deal in his classes, but the work load is far greater than he anticipated.
- God continues to shower us with the joy of meeting Christians from other countries, including South Korea, Pakistan, Singapore, India, Mexico, Brazil, Liberia, and Nigeria.
- We had the marvelous joy of Chris driving in from
to spend two days with us over Labor Day Weekend. St. Louis
- We also enjoyed a great weekend with our friends Virgil and Jo Allmond, plus a quick 1-day visit with Larry and Valorie Deel. YOU are invited to come see us too.
- We look forward to being in Alpharetta next weekend for
's Everywhere Celebration, including morning worship on October 1st. Mount Pisgah
- Please pray for our continued support-raising to go well. Your generosity amazes us, and we need more generous folks like you to give to our ministry.
- David and Carol Cosby fly to
Venezuelatoday (Tuesday) to begin their new ministry in . This is a huge plus for the ministry there, and we are thankful for their new call. Please pray for them, and continue to pray for Jon and Jeanne Herrin, Jesse, Megan, and Andrew, who have now been in Venezuela for over a year. Venezuela